Thank you for your support of our 2020 Hustle S’more. We were able to raise over $8,500 for Lions Camp. We’ll see you on August 14, 2021 for our next Hustle. To become a sponsor or learn more, please contact Jason Brown at email@example.com or call us at 715-677-4969.
The 5K run or walk and 10K run will be held on the beautifully maintained nature trails of the Wisconsin Lions Camp which surround Lions Lake. The 15-mile bike ride starts and ends at the Camp and takes you through scenic countryside. All events are chip-timed, except for the Donut Dash, which will be a stroll around Main Camp. The 5K and 10K courses are certified (WI-11021-DM).
Schedule of Events:
- 8:00 am – Registration and check-in starts outside of the Dining Hall
- 8:00 am – Pre-race refreshments will be available in the Dining Hall
- 9:00 am – Bike race will start
- 9:30 am – 10K will start
- 9:45 am – 5K will start
- 10:00 am – Donut Dash will start
- 8:00 am up to Award Ceremony – Snacks for participants will be available in the Dining Hall
- Award Ceremony will start after all races have finished (Approx. 12:00 pm)
Awards: Medals will be awarded to the top three male and female finishers overall and to the top three male and female finishers in each age group.
Prizes for the top three individuals and team who collected the most in donations by the day of the race.
Age Groups: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70 and above.