We are still looking to fill positions for the 2023 Wisconsin Lions Camp summer season!
We have 19 full-time summer employees hired at this moment and have four employees in the process of completing their onboarding. We’ve been searching for additional team members to join us for a week or two to fill in positions.
Camp Positions Available:
- Sports Specialist
- Waterfront Specialist
- Healthcare Assistant
- Arts Specialist
- Environmental Education Specialist
- For staff starting on May 22, May 30, June 4 and June 11, and who will stay on until August 4 (seasonal staff), the starting salary is now $450/week.
- For those weekly staff who can join for 1-3 weeks over the summer, we will pay $350/week.
- For those weekly staff who can join us for 4 – 7 weeks, we will pay $400/week. We know that some weekly staff choose to volunteer a week as well, yet we wanted to make sure everyone knows it can be a paid position.
Where to Apply:
Applications are available online.
There are many potential volunteering opportunities for Lions members during Sundays and the rest of the week. Please contact Camp Director Andrea Yenter to find out how you can volunteer at your Wisconsin Lions Camp this summer.
The Wisconsin Lions Camp is also searching for three night-shift kitchen positions:
- Cook for Night Shift, Sunday – Thursday from 1:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ($15/hour)
- Assistant Cook for Night Shift, Sunday – Thursday from 1:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ($13/hour)
- Special DIet Cook for the PM shift Sunday – Thursday from 1:30 – 8:30 PM ($13/hour)
- Substitute cook ($15), assistant cook ($13), or kitchen assistant ($11) for all shifts.
We will also consider part-time work for some folks who could maybe do one or two shifts a week to cover a position in full.
Applications are also available online:Apply Online