As we continue planning for the successful operation of summer camp, we are still considering the best ways to keep our campers and staff safe.
Due to the changing nature of the coronavirus pandemic, we will not be making a decision regarding any tours, Visitor Days or club meetings at Camp until mid May.
This means we will not be accepting any reservations to visit Camp until we make our final decision in mid May. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we continue to work towards a safe summer!

For questions please contact Andrea Yenter at or at 715-677-4969.